Product Specs and Features
The patent pending Shed Defender® is made out of a lightweight, breathable, stretchy fabric that does NOT make the dog hot. It is a unique eco-friendly fiber, partly recycled fabric. Has a zipper on the underside which allows you to easily partially unzip it when the dog is outside so it can go to the bathroom. Easy to put on and take off; once you take it off just shake it out or throw it in the dryer to remove the hair. Its form fitting feature allows the dog to move around comfortably and give your dog a sleek, fashionable look. Check out our FAQ page for more info.
A portion of each sale is donated to local animal shelters; we believe in helping those less fortunate dogs that are not lucky enough to have a home.
How it works and its benefits
The only practical solution to controlling your dog's shedding; it fully contains the dog hair within the patent pending Shed Defender®
- Use when traveling with the dog in the car
- Use when allowing the dog in the house
- It can keep the dog warm acting as a barrier to the cold
- Contains and reduces dirt, dander, and allergens
- Can help reduce anxiety and give the dog a sense of calmness
- Can help keep the dog clean when outside
- Can be used as a replacement to the medical cone worn around the neck
- Great for dogs with skin diseases and allergies
Check out its other uses here
Save TIME by using the Shed Defender
Stop the endless sweeping and vacuuming of your car and house. Taking one minute to put the Shed Defender® on can save you an endless amount of time cleaning out your car, bed, house, etc. Just remember its not for permanent use, and should not be worn for prolonged amounts of time. It is also NOT a substitute for proper grooming, please use responsibly.
Check out all the publicity we have received; we have been mentioned in numerous articles around the world and becoming the hottest dog product on the market!
We have been mentioned on:
- The Dodo
- Good Day Sacramento
- Daily Mail in the UK and Australia
- BBC in the UK
- and many more...